Table of Contents
- The Main Champions of the Cause of the Poor
- Pioneering Peter Singer
- Ground-breaking John Rawls
- Low Impact and High Frustration for Thomas Pogge
- …and Pointed Satisfaction for Sen (and Nussbaum)?
- Have We Made Progress in Dealing with Poverty and Global Inequality?
- Aid transformed into Development Co-operation
- How Many People are Still Poor?
- Do We Know What Poverty Is and How It Works?
- Is Justice or Charity the Route to the Eradication of Poverty?
3. Why the Challenges Posed by Rawls and Singer Persist